Theatre Lights for Sale
If interested please contact The Marigold Cultural Centre by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14 Par 64 cans with sockets - $75 each
- 10 Par 64 cans without sockets - $50 each
- 7 functional Strand 4 Light Cyc Boxes - $150 each
- 9 Oustram Par 64 MFL 1,000 watt lamps in original boxes - $50 each
- 4 Oustram Par 64 MFL 1,000 watt lamps - $40 each
Lead by Phil Black
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Doors open at 6:30 PM
Pay what you can donation
- March 6, 2018 - Sponsored by CMHA/United Way
- April 3, 2018 - Sponsored by Maggie’s Place/United Way
- May 1, 2018 - Sponsored by Town of Truro Diversity Committee/United Way
- June 5, 2018 - Sponsored by Truro Boys and Girls Club/United Way
- September 4, 2018 - Sponsored by CAC/Marigold Centre/United Way
- October 9, 2018 - Sponsored by Colchester Food Bank/United Way
- November, 6 2018 - Sponsored by Big Brothers Big Sisters/United Way
- December, 11 2018 - Sponsored by All of the Groups/United Way
ATTENTION STUDENTS! For less than the price of a movie and popcorn you can rush to the Marigold Cultural Centre and catch a live show at the hottest stage in town!
The Marigold Cultural Centre is proud to have the opportunity to partner with TD Bank to offer the student rush program. This program will provide youth with opportunities to participate in and enjoy arts and culture.
What you need to know about TD StudentRush:
• Get the best seat available for only $12!
• TD StudentRush applies to Marigold Cultural Centre shows.
• Student Rush can apply to rental performance if approved by the renter.
• One ticket per person with valid student ID (any institution, no age restrictions).
• TD StudentRush starts an hour and a half before show time (6:00 PM).
• Available only in person at the Marigold box office
The Cobequid Arts Council invites you to get involved and leave a permanent mark at the Marigold Cultural Centre! The Seat Sale Fundraiser seeks to raise funds to complete the expansion and extensive renovation of the Marigold Cultural Centre - we are almost there, but we need your support!
Dedicate a Seat for $250 and take a permanent place in the history of the Marigold.
• Your seat will be identified with an engraved plaque on your chosen seat, plus:
• Acknowledgment of your support on the Marigold official website in perpetuity,
• … and your gift is tax deductible!
Take this opportunity to:
• Celebrate a special occasion or event
• Cherish the memory of a loved one who shared your passion for the theatre
• Make a gift to record a milestone
• Raise your company’s community profile
All proceeds from the ‘Take Your Seat’ campaign will go towards Marigold
Purchase by Cheque/Cash/Credit Card
To purchase your seat, simply call our box office (902) 897-4004 (we accept Visa or MasterCard over the phone), visit in person, or send a cheque to:
Cobequid Arts Council
605 Prince Street
Truro, NSB2N 1G2
(Limited to 208 seats!)
Thank you for your Support!